Saturday, January 11, 2014

Dreaming In A British Accent

Coat: Double Zero (NastyGal)
Inner Sequin Top: Editorial's Market
Shoes: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Bag: Street Market (Korea)






After what seems like 20 hours of flying, I have reached London. Settling down was extremely tedious and such a hassle with only so much that one can carry (certainly doesn't help when you own a pair of  "freezing" hands all the time). My new home now situates in a small town called Chalk Farm. :) Loving my neighborhood for its convenience and also the natives here are really friendly with giving directions.

Many would now know that, this is the decision which i have battled with a year ago. Living in London alone and taking up a full- time fashion school course here at Conde Nast College. The idea scares me but it's not going to happen if i still mope about it back in SG. So here i am, turning my words into actions because i have big goals in 2014. Come what may. 

On a lighter note, i finally met up with two of my classmates, Charlene from France and Valeria from Italy today. Both bubbly, cheerful and making me feel a little less homesick. Yes, i do get homesick even though this is what seems to be by most, my adventure to begin. Being at home makes me feel safe and i miss A a lot because he's a BIG part of making me feel safe and taken care of. It's a huge step but i'm taking it slow to adapt here. Got a phone line and i'm officially +44 now. *beams* 

Other than that, I honestly can't wait for school to begin. My first assignment's due on the 3rd of Feb covering on culture and context of Fashion.Perks of being in a Fashion School? > Screening of Valentino for the first day of orientation. Can't say that's not my cup of tea <3 

Till the next time...

 Signing off with love, the white rabbit. x 

No comments:

Post a Comment