Sunday, January 12, 2014

J'adore French Boys


Gold Plated Hat: Zara
White Collar : Mango
Pullover: TopShop
Skirt: Zara
Coat: BB Dakota
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbells

 Brace yourself for a long one. <3  It has been almost 3 days since I'm +44. Getting around will always be a hassle with this nasty chilly weather *Stubborn UK Trooper is Stubborn* ( I have to explore) :D. Decided to visit the Camden Market today which was a stone throw from Chalk Farm. The Stables was just opposite my home stay :) Loving the rustic little shack stores aligned in this market. There were a whole array of gourmet food ranging from Moroccan Chilli Chicken, Mexican Kebab and Asian Chinese Cook Food (Opens Monday-Fridays 9am-7pm). 

 For the sweet tooth, other savories such as doughnuts, Brazilian Churros were widely available at the Stables. Walked along the stalls and discovered a shabby old english man selling his hot spiced apple juice which i had to try without much questioning ( Not everyday you drink apple spiced wine). Not too bad for my liking, except it was really sour .. :<  and the adjustment of timings in taking my meals has gotten me a bad gastric pain for the past few days.


Next stop was at Patisserie Valerie situated humbly in Leicester Square. :) Ordered myself a double Macchiato, Citron Tart and Black Forest. Let the visual delish speaks for itself~








Officially commencing school tomorrow. Gonna meet the girls at The BreakFast Club for some English  Yums before school then watching a musical ( Will divulge more of it in my next post). Time to hibernate.I miss SG and my hawker food. Cooking today made me realized how much more one should be appreciative of readily available food back at home :( Le sigh. Laundry is a bitch. hahaha 

To all my dear friends, i miss you guys. Will write to some of you soon, xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment