Monday, February 3, 2014

Ogni Bacio Ha Un Futuro




Shades:  Portabello Market
Bare Back Dress: Designer Cameron Camden


"Ogni bacio ha un futuro" as such in Italian translates as :"Every Kiss Has A Future". Quoted by my Italian friend Vali and also from Little Snob Thing x I loved it. Pardon my hiatus as it's been a really crazy hectic two weeks in school and ever since mum left, I haven't found a photographer who would cozy my pictures up the way i feel comfortable in front of the lens (please excuse this shitty pic because it is self timed). If i can find a stranger every single time I want to take a shot, i will quote their names here. :)  ( That would be my mini project)

Girls with lappy(s) and pretty much on caffeine overdrive sums up the end of January as fall hits London. Sometimes when i walk down the streets out in the cold alone, I can't seem to feel blessed and thankful living in the moment and knowing that time has passed by quickly only because I am doing what i truly love and came here for. 

Some highlights whilst counting stars, I got in to MOVE IT UK 2014, performing with JYP and some other UK Talents. Thanks to Studio 68 <3  It's an amazing feeling being surrounded by talents. I have a girl in my class who used to be Rihanna's back stage dancer and TOP 16 in SYTYCD. I can't even...describe  x Search Sandra Colton on google. :) Sandra if you see this, just know that you are a bomb !


This will be the first time in my life performing overseas. I am really psyched about it because trainings have started almost grinding it down to my muscles aching and sore but I ADORE this feeling. It certifies that I am progressing. When it comes to progression, you can only put a positive note to it.  If possible, I really want to get a job while I am here too.Wrote into Net-A-Porter and trying out writing to Vogue Talent. Visiting Vogue house next week and trying my very best to keep up with school and everything else in my life. 

As much as I ain't homesick right about now, just know that I miss all of you who's reading this back in SG. I don't feel poor because i am unemployed among my graduated batch, i feel rich because i am doing what i know is gonna be my long-term permanent career. I know what i wanna do and this is it. The money will roll in when i get my job to stay, one that I will put my heart and soul into. I find it hard to even stay in a job that I dislike. Not even an hour. So goodbye to job hopping. I am going to be very strict on the next one. 



Leaving you guys with pictures from the other day at portebello market  :) 

Till the next time, signing off with love... 
The White Rabbit.



















No comments:

Post a Comment